Thursday, February 7, 2008

Siblings Capture the News

Heros. We all have them. We define them differently.
Isn’t it great to look up to a big brother or sister? Or perhaps an uncle, aunt or even your parents?

That’s what a hero should be.

The news and popular culture often promotes entertainers and sports players as examples of heros. We have seen both good and bad examples.

What about those who’ve followed in their sibling’s footsteps?

I’ll never forget an interview I watched a few years ago. The adoring gaze, the “What do you want to be when you grow up?” Their answer?
“I want to grow up and be just like my big “sibling” [name removed to protect the story]”

It gave me chills.

Believe it or not that youngster DID grow up to follow in their siblings footsteps. This child has reached the same plateau, but much earlier in life. There is so much more that can be accomplished.

Those famous siblings?

Who are they?




Brittany and Jamie Spears

Enough said.

No comments: